Position Title: Tinytots Soccer Coach
Salary: Competitive (Depending on qualification)
Location: All around Hong Kong
Qualifications: FA Level 1 football or Hong Kong equivalent recommended. Candidates who have experience working with young children will be considered as an asset.
Company: Tinytots is a professional sports play program specially designed for children (18 months – 4 years old). Our classes develop social skills and promote physical fitness in a structured and fun atmosphere. Tinytots sports classes are an effective and enjoyable way to enhance children’s learning while providing them with a head start for a physically active lifestyle.
Job Description: Tinytots is continuously seeking coaches to join its already successful coaching team. Applicants must be motivated, enthusiastic, and have a willingness to learn. The position involves planning, coordinating and leading football based activity classes and/or parties for children 18 months to 4 years old.
- Leading and planning classes to a high standard.
- Creating and developing new games.
- Adapting to the needs and interests of group or individual participants.
- Communicating instructions and commands using clear, simple language.
- Liaising with the Head Coach on a day to day basis.
- Inspiring confidence and self-belief.
- Acting as a role model, gaining the respect and trust of the people you work with.
- Working to a high standard at all times, particularly to issues such as child safeguarding and health & safety requirements.
- Helping with marketing to raise brand awareness and networking with different organizations.
Additional Information: Good command of English is required as our classes are taught in English.
First Aid certification is required for all coaches. Tinytots provides St. John’s First Aid training for coaches as necessary.
The position requires working with vulnerable groups. A certificate of No Criminal Conviction and Sexual Conviction Record Check will be required.
New coach will need attend 20-30 hours of Tinytots coaching training to be able to coach his/her first class.
Applications: Please send full resume with covering letter, contact telephone number, email and postal addresses, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “Coaching Application” in the email subject line.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their application unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used fro recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.